Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blog update....

Hello folks! I have not blogged in a long time....and there for my pictures just kind of piled up in a heap and  here are a few  random pictures.....I suppose I should tell you what I have been up to this past while...Well my Sisters wedding is coming up FAST! 7 more weeks!! Aahhh :-) I am getting SO excited! This summer is going to be the best summer ever! Haha thats what I always think and it usually is pretty great. I'm planning to take "lots" of pictures this summer!! And hopefully I will do good in keeping my blog updated but we shall see ;) These past days I have been sick....being sick is not my cup of tea...I don't have time to be sick!! I don't have the patience to simply lay around :-/ But thank goodness im feeling better....Ahh yes I must tell you about our dear little baby calves! We have two cows and they both had there baby calves on the same day imagine that! And the little calves are soo cute! They run in the meadows with the cows and its just the cutest thing ! I have always loved cows! Seeing them in a meadow is such a pleasant sight....I hate seeing cows that are always in a barn and can't go outside........I shall have to post pictures of the calves one of these days....-Kat-








3 comments:

Tori Martin said...

wonderful a post!

Anonymous said...

love when you post!!! sorry you were feeling sick and glad you're better. :) can't wait to see what you come up with this summer!
Katharina

Laura said...

I love your pictures! And pretty please post pictures of your calves! I bet they are adorable!

My Blog List