Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sweet Summer

Summer!! Ahhh :) You are my friend and I love you!! As most of my other posts lately they have been quick posts with only a few pictures....And after this wedding (my sisters wedding) maybe we can be normal again! All I hear any more is the word "wedding" yup that's pretty much it! I really want to practise photography alot more this summer.....I want to get better with light since for me pretty lighting just makes a picture! Anyways for the news......Tomorrow we go pick up Amanda and Krystal Martin few her blog here http://mypictures-krystal.blogspot.com/ at the train station!! Oh my goodness I can't wait!!! I'm sure Krystal and I will "have" to do a few photo shoots together!! And she's taking pictures of my sisters wedding!!! I'm so super excited for them to be here and I'm excited for this summer swimming and such!! Anyways I must go.......Look for a big post after this wedding!! Katrina

No comments:

My Blog List