Friday, June 8, 2012

Picnic by the river....

Wow, wow wow!!! Long time no post!! My my it is time to update the ol blog once again!! Where do I start? I mean really! So much has happened since last time I blogged....Well yes my Sister is now a Martin! And married to her love Nathan Martin! The wedding was just lovely!!! And I don't have pictures on here of it since I didn't take pictures I was to busy having so much fun being a maid of honer! But I do suggest you check out my very talented cousin  Krystal Martins blog  http://mypictures-krystal.blogspot.com/ and get a glimpse there....As for today it was a very nice June day....Us Girls meaning Mom, and my Sisters and I went to the river and had wonderful picnic!! I love it by the river!! So pleasant...I'm indeed looking forward to tubing later this summer......... Until next time! -Katrina-

No comments:

My Blog List